I love how people nominate you even though I have given zero awards out to any blogger in so long. . . what did I do to deserve this?
The Rules Thing
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog post.
- List the rules
- Tag the original creator: Riddhi @Whispering Stories and the person who nominated you! So Thank you Phoenix !
- Mention the most exceptional thing about you and your blog (One about you and one about your blog).
- Mention one thing you find exceptional about the blogger who nominated you (To show love for the blogging community!)
- Answer the three questions posed by the person who nominated you.
- Share your favourite blog post that you’ve written.
- Tag 7 people! (Because 7 is such a magical number!)
Exceptional Thing About Me And My Blog
A section to brag about ourselves well don’t mind if I do. I can’t separate the two here as this blog is an extension of me like for other bloggers is the same feeling. I think thing the exceptional thing about my blog first is the randomness of my posts each time, an ongoing thing that has followed through, I enjoy it and others seems too as well. I’ve never been the kind of blogger to do just standard manga and anime reviews, the spectrum has broadened and keeps things interesting when people visit my blog. As for what’s for exceptional about myself, this blog is named after Sailor Jupiter, my whole persona is but using this persona has allowed me to grow in confidence and be comfortable with what I write about.
Exceptional About Phoenix
Phoenix I’ve known in the blog space for quite a period and there are a lot of exceptional things I could say but we can only say one thing here? That would have to be what a avid supporter they are towards other bloggers. Not long ago they left a comment one of my posts that meant a lot expressing how they loved the way I describe certain things. Phoenix always is a pocket of positive that I don’t think they realise they are, You’re words in that particular comment made me smile and you appearing in my comment sections makes me smile also.
1. What medium (books, movies, etc) do you think is best for an immersive storytelling experience?
Had to pinpoint an answer as I believe is a subjective decision. For me I read a lot behind the scenes of this blog, reading genres like fantasy, historical are immersive storytelling experiences like no other for me. Intricately detailed in its world building and fascinating facts. Anime as a whole is a storytelling bible of endless stories but I have a soft spot for anime movies that have a special immersive nature about them, Two months I went to see Belle by Mamoru Hosoda the use of musical element made for a theatrical piece never leaving my mind. People always end up preferring books the best storytelling than an adaptation but I disagree with this common agreement as it’s always never the case, book material always being better. It’s a subjective individual decision for anyone on this matter I believe.
2. Who is the blogger whose posts get you thinking the most?
I’ve only been following Anime as a Cup of Tea for a few months but whenever they post, my brain is buzzing with excitement. I love their perspectives I never thought of a good example is a piece they did on Haikyu and how it implements inner monologue. They have some great things to say in their posts that get me thinking definitley check them out!!!
3. How often do you write for you blog in a given week?
Do you want to shame me Phoenix as I don’t have the current output I used to have. In 2022 I started up a new schedule which has been holding up to allow me to write one post a week. Life is different every year and mine is busier than ever but I did not want to let my blog fall to the waste side and not keep up the maintenance. Sometimes I get to write twice but that’s rare. In next two months this will change where I’ll be able to write least three times for my blog in a week, I’m excited about!
Favourite Chosen Post – I wrote this earlier in the year an old post idea I never got around too. I like connecting song lyrics to meanings in anime I find, these posts are fun!
The Lucky 7!
1. What do you watch more of? newer or older anime? or is there a balance between the both?
2. What is a reason that keeps you blogging and returning to the keyboard? This hobby is such a solo thing have your reasons for continuing changed?
3. Do you think the sub vs dub argument needs to be stopped being asked and just die? LOL
I would like to thank Phoenix for nominating me and reminding me I need to show some love to some new bloggers I have been following for sometime. Nominees I won’t send you comment asking months later “where is this tag response” because I’ve been there of never replying. I feel good I have replied for once!
Hope enjoyed more amusing intel from me!
See you in the next post!